Terms of personal information protection are set out as follows for dealing with personal information of our customers used for our business management. They are complied with the Personal Information Protection Act (hereafter "Privacy Information Act"), all laws and guidelines.
Scope of personal information protection
Personal information managed by our company with reference to the services we prove are as follows;
- your name, zip code, address, telephone number, gender, and date of birth
- ID, password, e-mail, communication history (including location), and credit card information, billing information, credit information
Use of Personal Information
Personal information obtained through our services shall be used for the following purposes.
- Introduction of services, suggestions and for acceptance of application.
- confirmation of your application
- Administrative services for date of the contract and ongoing management
- In order to judge the adequacy of the services on offer
- In order to conduct the processing properly when another provider requests all or a part of personal data.
- For the performance or exercise of legal obligations and legal rights under the contract with customers.
- For the development and improvement of services through market research and data analysis, etc.
- For various suggestions or information on our services such as direct mail, etc.
- For post contract management.
- To provide information based on the longitude and latitude details of our access points. Information will be offered to service providers regarding the connection and location of devices based on our access point equipment details. However, personal identifying information will not be provided.
- To provide information to service providing companies. Age, gender and previous access history will be provided based on the information you have registered. However, personally identifiable information (personal information) will not be provided.
- To facilitate and implement appropriate business to customers.
How to obtain personal information
When obtaining it directly
We will obtain personal information, upon the purpose of collecting the information is made clear, upon required notice being given on our site, and on the condition that once this notice has been granted, information is collected in a fair and legal manner.
We will not obtain personal information by means which go against the will of the customer.
When obtaining it indirectly
We will obtain personal information, upon notice on our site of necessary items, such as the purpose of the use of personal information, upon checking that personal information received from providers has been acquired by the party involved with fair and legal means, and upon execution of a contract with the provider.
Disclosure and provision of personal information
Our company will not disclose or provide personal information without prior approval except for the following cases.
- When we disclose or provide information collected as data or from analysis etc to a third party with no trace of individual identification or specification.
- When personal information is disclosed or used upon the consent of the “user”.
- On occasions when a court issues a court warrant or other court decision, orders for a disclosure or when obliged to under the law.
- On occasions when prosecution officers, police authorities or other governmental institutions seek cooperation in providing information through legitimate procedures.
- On occasions when the request to disclose or provide personal information is related to the No.4 article of the Provider Liability Act (official name: the originator of the information disclosure laws and limited liability of certain telecommunications service provider)
- In the case that information is kept for third parties such as external companies, it is then subject to “reasons for use of personal information”.
In the case that personal information is kept for third parties, such as external companies, while what is kept will be limited to the absolute minimum necessary, we will disclose information if required. However, with this disclosure, we will provide the necessary and appropriate management of this information with regard to the involved parties in order to control the safety of the information.
Procedures for correction of personal information, discontinuation of services and deletion
When we receive requests such as personal information disclosure, correction, suspension of use or deletion from the registered person, we will proceed with the processing upon the confirmation of his/her genuine identity. If you wish to request a disclosure of personal information, please send the required application form by post, with relevant documents enclosed, to the following address. We would appreciate it if you wrote the words "Disclosure Request Document Enclosed" on the envelope.
Daiwa Ginza Building 4F, 6-2-1 ,Ginza, Tyuuou-ku, Tokyo
Contact information handling Wire & Wireless, Inc.
Personal (1) identification documents and Application Form
If you wish to request disclosure, please download the following application (A) and fill in all designated areas of the documents for identification (B) Please send the enclosed application to the above address.
A.Company specified Application Form
Application for disclosure of personal information (PDF file)
B.Documents for identification
One photocopy of the following documents.
Driver's license (both sides), the local resident registration card with photo (no photo type also acceptable), health insurance card (the address should be printed), passport (page(s) where your name, photo and address are shown), certificate of registration as a foreigner.
Personal (1) Application Form (2) Disclosure request charge and payment
500 yen per 1 (one) application (tax inclusive)
*(1) On A,the personal information disclosure application form, a bank account is shown. Please make payment before you send the application.
*If the fee you have paid is less than the required amount or if the handling charge has not been paid, we will contact you. However please note that if there is no payment made within 10 days, it will be noted as no disclosure request was made.
*Please note that a fixed cancellation charge will be incurred for and cancellation after the bank transfer is completed (including a refusal if an incomplete application is submitted).